‘Fortnite’ Gamer Allegedly Threatened To Kill Kid Who Beat Him

A Long Island gamer threatened to gun down an 11-year-old boy who beat him at the popular video game “Fortnite,” police said Tuesday.

The sore loser, 45-year-old Michael Aliperti of Huntington, allegedly sent the kid terrifying texts and left voice messages around 9 p.m. Monday — vowing to hunt him down at his home and shoot him, according to Suffolk police.

“I’m going to find you with a gun,” he raged, according to a criminal complaint. “You dead.”

He added, “I will come to your house tonight and f–k your world up. I’m gonna f–king f–k your world up.”

The unnamed boy, from Kings Park, told cops some of the menacing messages were sent via Xbox after he beat the grown man at the online survival shooter game.

Aliperti’s alleged threats echoed the deranged mindset of David Katz, the disgruntled gamer who opened fire at a Madden football video game tournament in Jacksonville, Fla., last month. Katz allegedly targeted high-profile gamers during the rampage, which killed two people.

Aliperti was charged with aggravated harassment and acting in a manner to injure a child. His bail was set at $2,500 and an order of protection was issued for the boy.

Source:

NY Post; ‘Fortnite’ gamer allegedly threatened to kill kid who beat him by  Stephanie Pagones

Leave a Reply